Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Unforgettable Vacation

Hiii readers! Wow, it's been a week since the last time I wrote a post, huh. You miss me, don't you??? HAHAHA okay, it's overconfident anyway. OK then, I will just tell you that in this post I'd like to share with you about my unforgettable moment! 

Well, actually... I have lots of unforgettable moments so it's kind of hard too to choose one if them to be told here. But, I think I will just tell you about one of my exciting holiday! To be very very honest... this wasn't a real holiday, because my family and I went to this place during the school days, and I was absent for few days! Hehehe.

Oh! So, can you guess which place or city or country that I visited? None of you can guess it?? Okay then... well, my family and I visited Hong Kong on... ugh I totally forget when was it TT My mom, my brother, and I went there because we want to visit my father who was having a job there for 3 months. It was only a 3 days vacation but seriously, it was such an amazing experience!

So, let's begin the story.

3 of us went there by plane. We departed at night and we arrived early in the morning.  And you know what... my first impression when I arrived at Hong Kong International Airport was like... "OH MY GOD, WHAT AN AIRPORT!!! IT'S REALLY GREAT, EXTREMELY GREAT! IT'S VERY MAGNIFICENT AND SO BRIGHT BECAUSE THEY MOSTLY USE GLASS FOR THE WALL!" (Fine, I know it's too much but I was very impressed for real). OK, let's continue the story.

My father had waited for us at the airport, and we were so happy when we met again with him. After that, we looked for breakfast because we just arrived in the morning and we hadn't have a breakfast sooo yeah. After finishing our breakfast, we went to the apartment where my father stayed by bus. It's my first time to ride a bus in Hong Kong so it was very exciting to me. When we arrived at the apartment, we took a rest because the next day we're going to go to some places.

Honestly... I really forget what places that we visited on the second and the last day. So, I think I will just mention the places and tell a bit about them. I hope it's okay...😁

In Hong Kong, my family and I visited an amusement park named Ocean Park. We rode so many "vehicles" there, but the most exciting one was the cable car. And, oh! Talking about cable car, we also went to a place named Ngong Ping 360, but if we wanted to reach that place, we had to ride a cable car! But the difference was.... the cable car was mostly made from glass!! The wall and the floor(?) of this cable car was totally from very thick glass so it's very strong, however. But it was quite extreme because we could see what was underneath our cable car! X))

The other place we visited was The Peak. I'm pretty sure that this place's very popular. We could see the beautiful scenery of Hong Kong city! Oh, if we want to reach The Peak, we had to rode a train, but the interesting thing is that at one point, the train was at 45°!! ><

Before we went back to Indonesia, we bought some souvenirs for our friends and relatives. We went home with happy thoughts! Really, that was such experiencing, unforgettable vacation! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment