Monday, September 8, 2014

About Me

Hi everyone! My name is Cahyannisa Farah, and you can call me Sasha. I am 15 years old and I was born in Banjarmasin, on July 16th 1999. I am a 10th grader at SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. I live in Cibaduyut Lama, Bandung. Well... I think those sentences are really common for an introduction, right? So, I will just tell other things about me.


My hobby is listening to music, especially K-pop music. I'm pretty sure there are many people who don't like K-pop because they don't like the singers or artists for many reasons. Well, I'm not going to judge them too because I know people have their own interests. I also like western songs, anyway. And... oh! Besides listening to music, I like reading novels, too. Since I was in elementary school, I have loved reading. I used to buy kids novels. Now, I usually read novels that I think are interesting, such as Land of Five Towers (Negeri 5 Menara) trilogy, I Am Number Four, You Are The Apple of My Eye, etc. Honestly, I don't really like reading comics, but I love The Adventure of Tintin comics sooo much!

Oh, anyway, I'm going to tell you about my personalities. But, before I start it, I really hope that you won't be shocked nor stay away from me!! Hahaha~ OK, well... I am nice (of course, haha), and uhm... I'm talkative, friendly and I can make friends easily. And I'm a kind of person who is loyal to best friends! ;) You can trust me too if you want to share your secret or you need any advice for your problem. I'm ready to help you!
However... I am such a moody, sensitive girl. I'm also selfish and stubborn sometimes. Actually, there are still many of my bad behaviors that I want to tell you but I'm just too ashamed for that, haha *peace up*

Talking about my future dream... I really want to be a doctor or dentist, but... let me explain my goals. First, I want to finish my study at senior high school with good scores so that I can go to the university I want. After that, I really wish that I could have a chance to study abroad. Obviously, it's better if I can get a scholarship. In that way, I hope to become a good doctor or dentist. I wish I can make my dreams come true in the future. 
Okay, I think it's enough for my introduction. If you want to know more about me, just ask me some questions! Haha~ see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment