Monday, September 8, 2014

About My Friend

Hi!!! How's day? Today, I'm back again with my new post! In this post, I'm gonna tell you about my friend. Just check it out!

Her name is Kirana Felinia Azzahra, and I usually call her Kirana. Since she is my classmate, she's supposed to be as old as me, but the fact is... she is younger than me! It's because she was born on February 20th, 2000 so now she is still 14 years old. But, that's okay anyway, as long as we are on the same grade c: hahaha~ anyway, she lives at Lombok Street No. 6A/S, Bandung.

She used to go to Merdeka 5/3 Elementary School and 7 Junior High School. Now, she is a student at 3 Senior High School, like me (obviously, because we are classmate! xD). She also wants to be a doctor---to be spesific---a pediatric, and she has a dream to study at Harvard Medical School in the future! :)

Okay, now I will tell you about her hobbies. To be honest..... she has the same hobbies with me! First, she loves to sing! And seriously, she has a reaaally good voice!!! You should listen to her voice later, and you will be amazed!
Besides singing, she also likes reading novels, and last but not least........... she loves to fangirling over K-pop artists, especially EXO!!! This is actually the thing that makes us become close friends. Yeah, both of us love this Korean boy group named EXO. We often listen to their songs together, sing their songs together, and get crazy about them together! Haha, pardon our craziness, please. Thank you 

You know, Kirana and I have so many coincidental similarities! Let's mention some of them. First, both of us have a little brother, and our brothers are in the same age! Second, as I told you before, both of us love K-pop and we love EXO! Besides, some of our stationery are the same. And the funniest part is that we often say the same word at the same time! We always laugh immediately after that. We also have the same condition, like for example, both of us suffer from leg pain because of P.E. activities on last Saturday *sighs* but it becomes funny because we suffer from it together and at the same time, too!

For me, she is such a very nice girl. She is friendly, and as crazy as me! Haha~ Well, okay, I think I should stop praising her because if she read this part of my post, I'm 100% sure she will be overreacting! -.-v

Well, since this is the end of my post, I will make a statement. So, here.
I am glad to know Kirana, and I am happy to be her new friend (of course I said "new" because we just knew each other few months go when we entered this high school). All of our similarities like I've told you on the previous paragraph have made us become closer friends and I wish we could be "the real" close friend later. Okay, what I'm trying to say is that I wish we could be best friends later but I'm just too shy to say that -- (P.S. Kir, just don't be overreacting okay PLEASE I really beg you dear xx)

OK, I think it's enough for today's post about my friend. Gonna meet you guys again on the next post. Just wait for that! See ya! ;)


NOTE: Below is my photo with Kirana
Kirana is the one who's wearing (a kind of) jacket, hahaha :))

1 comment:

  1. cough cough HELLO MY BIG FAN, THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD POST :))

    ReplyDelete